So this year I'm getting into the crafting spirit, I plan to make a few dozen Items in the upcoming months from my trusty newly bought bookI've got some fabrics on hand already and raring to go. Pictures will be added in the next couple of days, possibly tomorrow depends how awake I'm feeling. In those pictures you'll see what I'm planning on making, the temporary fabrics I'm using to spare my online bought ones for the time being. Though come to think of it i can give the temporary/mock ones away as gifts perhaps. One unique item for a friend or family member..lucky them Ha!
So stay tuned for some new updates and watch this space. x
- Make all cushion covers this month-February
- Learn how to properly use my sewing machine, sewing in straight lines
- Stop breaking my machine needles, or at least buy more in reserve
- Use the fabrics I have bought to make some unique pieces
- Decide which one's I'm going to use first
- Invest in some interfacing and wadding for future projects.
- Hopefully use these ideas to help with my future business plans.
- Learn how to correctly use scissors...seriously not kidding there..
Less sleeping more crafting! Ooops I mean an even amount of sleeping and crafting!
Here's how that list went for the month of March
Great job aye?
So for this month in the post here That's what I want to get finished for this month as well as a few other items
- Zippered pouches-Love how they look!
- Some more scrappy charm squares
- Baby burp cloths
- Various other baby items
- The Modern She Made swap item
- Whatever else gets thrown in once I finish the above =D