Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 27 February 2012

A new Sneak Peak and a Handy tip

Yes a few more sneaks to my latest project. No machine this time, the majority will be hand sewn. =D


I saw this idea from Mummas time to create , but didn't have any Coreflute. So I just used cardboard instead, large enough to fit into my boxes. I put together this short demo of how I stored my fabrics. Make not the following pictures don't all feature the same fabric =D

 Step one fold your fabric from the widest edges till it becomes a thin strip like this. Fold round the piece of card, mine measures 6 x 4.5"
 Pin through the card taking care not to go through the back. I can't tell you the amount of times my fingers got stabbed.
I was able to fit 2 FQ's onto one piece of card
 My lovely stack of FQ's ready to put into my box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D