Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 26 March 2012

Oh dear!

I know I said I would post what I was up to this weekend, but time has gotten away from me! Lunch was great we went to the Toby Carvery! Our bellies were certainly stuffed after that meal! No room for dessert!
Walking through town I had to send my phone off to be fixed! It stopped letting me make calls and although its supposed to be a windows sync phone, wouldn't actually let me connect to the computer. So now all my photo's (thank goodness I barely took any) will be wiped off and I have to wait 10 days for it to be fixed!!!!
I tried using my spare phone, but the sim from my phone was smaller so I had to use the adaptor.....this somehow got lodged in the phone! The sim managed to be taken out after an hour battle! So I have to take that one to be repaired. Sadly I didn't jot down the numbers..so for a couple of days I'll be out of touch with my mobile buddies....I hope they don't suspect the worst!

So with all that drama I wasn't in the mood to sew! Instead I cut up some fabric and organised some of the 2.5" squares to make some random granny blocks!

Sigh. Hope your evenings turned out better than mine =D

1 comment:

  1. Well.......as Pa Ingalls used to say, "All's well that ends well".........I have been practicing the granny squares without even realizing it when I made my B-I-N-G-O card.......so one of these days I am ready to go for the real ones!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D