Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 28 June 2012

Fabric ban broken!

It was for a good cause....to inject more colour into my fabrics! The rainbow is seriously lacking....I thought these bundles could help...in some ways they do and in others the fabric isn't useful to me!
Ordered from My Fabric House


These ones will be added to my swap page...once I set it back up.

All these have been cut into charms..though mind you some were under 10 x10 " so I was quite annoyed by that!



A great scrap bundle!


After almost a week of scrap sorting...cutting...placing into sandwich bags....and wooden drawers. They are finally all nice and neat!


Well I need to seek out some more rainbow fabrics....refresh my swap page...make some mosaics to help...
Here's one of the fabrics Im thinking of ordering from Pink Castle Fabrics
I need to find some more purples and then some greens, reds, oranges to match the mosaics from yesterdays colours 
I'll make another mosaic to show you....

Until then. 
Siya'll tomorrow =D

5 comments:

  1. You caved!! You caved!! So much for YOUR fabric diet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, ha! You bought fabric! =) Yay! Good for you. Looks like wonderful scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your swap page, Id love the two on the bottom left, the animals and the toadstools. can you give me a heads up on what you are looking to swap for this time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great fabric purchases, they will really boost your stash

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D