Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Random Sewing Projects for the upcoming weeks.

I've been looking online for fresh ideas of things to make and have come across some helpful websites with guides and the like this is one thing I plan on making... http://veryberryhandmade.co.uk/2011/05/30/quick-pieced-pincushion-tutorial/. I've been on this site quite a few times and through it found some very interesting makes and other websites that have fueled my crafting bug.
I've just received another bundle of fabrics :D. Decided on re-taking the pictures with my camera I have a few more fabrics to snap, but that will be done all in good time. I'll upload them all together at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D