Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 9 February 2012

A change of heart

So my father eventually came round and decided he would sell me the sewing machine making it officially mine. Woo, now I'll have 2 machines oh the joy. I can't take the other one back as they won't give me a refund or shop vouchers. It'll come in very handy in the future...
Been finding other fabric sites thanks to Very Berry Handmade. Site is great for tutorials, recipes and other random information on everything crafty.
I plan to make a wishlist soon there are some fabrics I really want to get....just at a later date when I've saved up some money. Then I'll go crazy buy a whole load and add some more to my stash =D
Watch this space ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D