Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 11 February 2012

Confessions of a Shopaholic

So recently I've become an addict to buying things online. It may not sound shocking, but for me it is. I've never been much of a shopper in fact I hate it. All that hustle and bustle, elbowing people out of the way to get the item you want-OK so that is quite fun-, not finding the item in your size!! It's taken some 20 odd years, but finally the shopping bug has infected me.

Alas luckily I haven't been clothes shopping it's been fabric shopping from the good old eBay which I found some good fabric bundles on at very low prices. So make sure when buying you consider eBay too. Another site I just-literally today!-ordered a fair amount of fabric from, plus a fabric starter kit is Eternal Maker I've fallen in love with this site. They have a great selection of collections from some of the biggest and best fabric designers. The sale fabrics are decently priced. I'll be looking forward to having parcels to open in the week. I do love opening parcels and seeing what I get., considering I always go for the random selection just for a surprise. I'll post pictures as and when I receive the packages

I also had a look in my indoor market and another shop in Bury Park and bought a few solid colours from them. I thought to look in the charity shop too as they have old clothes at low prices that can be cut for the fabric, I did find 3 things in there.

These are the solid colours I got from the shop in Bury Park

These are tops I got from the Charity shop

These are the other solids from the indoor market
See if you can guess how much I spent on each bundle considering the information I gave you previously. =D

4 comments:

  1. Well I say a pound is that equal to a dollar? Looks like you got some nice colors, what are you going to make. I love going to thift stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! You won my Zippered Pouch Giveaway! Please email me with your full name and address. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how much that could cost you.. 1.50 GBP each? great purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabrics were a pound each for a meter and the tops ranged from 49-99p each

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D