Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 3 February 2012

My Projects

As promised here are the projects I plan to make from the Quilting in no time book. I've cut a lot of the templates out already, as well as some fabrics to make the cushion covers Going to use up my cheaper fabric to make mock items so I have an idea how long it takes to make them, how they'll look and the ware and tear features. The first picture is not from the book.
From a magazine I only have the first issue of.


The amazing book!!

Three panel patch cushion

Log cabin Cushion

Sofa throw

Table cloth

Floor mat

Napkin

Napkin rings

Table runner

Coasters

Quilt



Baby cot quilt

Single duvet cover

Pillow case

Throw

Pretty quilt

Children's cushion

Baby ball

Pincushion

Laundry bag or Shopper bag

Handbag

Picnic blanket

Clutch purse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D