Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 3 February 2012

The Start of some new items

I've begun to make some items already, templates cut etc so here are the ones I've either finished or just beginning to start. I'm also planning to make the Log cabin cushion but I cant lay that out as it needs to be cut as it's being sewn together.



The handbag. Sadly I couldn't find the fabrics from the book

The back view of the bag, not the proper fabric one will look better and much neater too.

The inside of the bag.

My fabrics for the three panel. I know they don't entirely match but they look good together

One pattern idea

Another pattern idea

Yet another idea


My fabrics, that orange is growing on me. These are the mock fabrics

One design idea

Another idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D