Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 6 February 2012

When things don't go to plan

So there I was about to start my new project when my father came in claiming I couldn't use 'his' machine as mine had broken down and I might break his. Make note he has never used it and claims he'll take it for his mother when he goes to Jamaica.  The poor machine has been sitting there for the past 6 months so me using it wasn't going to harm it.
So this has put a stall on my sewing as some projects are easier done by machine. I'll do some of the smaller ones by hand, possibly make a few pincushions, though I need to invest in some stuffing.....
On a plus note my machine can be repaired free of charge only I have to wait a maximum of 16 days for it....deary me. I suppose I can use the time to cut more fabrics ready for new projects...that is of course when I decide which ones will go first...any suggestions...My fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D