Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 5 February 2012

Work of art

So a while back in highschool. Some six odd years now ha! I painted this picture. Yesterday it was on my list of things to do-hang picture on wall- so when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep I pulled it out


 I was going to put it onto my wall as it was, but looking at it closely some of the colours had faded and it looked a bit old and dated. So me being me decided to give it a make over. I grabbed my acrylics and set to work. I painted out the right corner completely in white ready to be painted over.
 I chose similar colours to what they were before as I didn't want to change the look too much, just brighten it up a bit.
 This was my paint pallet. I spruced up some of the old colours with either darker or lighter shades to what they were before as they were a bit dull and needed to be more eye catching. How many differences can you spot??

1 comment:

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D