Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 1 March 2012

February Review

Linking up with

Lily's Quilts
For my what I made in February review...

I still have yet to finish the baby quilts, which will be done this weekend. Finish the hexie panel...also to be done this weekend. Then that'll leave me with the rest of the month so sew like crazy!!



Here are some projects I'll also be working on and hopefully finishing by the end of march too =D. There may be more. Depends how fast I work to get all these done, so I hope you all stay tuned for updates, posts and random ramblings =D




5 comments:

  1. Good to see you fit in a quilt just for you in February! Always nice to do a bit of selfish quilting I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on getting all those projects done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Thanks going to try for a lot more this month =D

      Delete
  3. Wow. I thought I had a lot of projects going at once...you beat me hands down!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D