Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 2 March 2012

A Gorgeous Surprise!!

After a long morning/afternoon at work. Getting in at 2 is helpful at times.
I came to my room and saw a lovely parcel waiting for me from Danny over at http://mommyforreals.blogspot.com/.

Here's what was inside
 A lovely handwritten message from Danny herself!! And of course the Zippered pouch
 The contents. I wasn't expecting so much to be crammed inside!! Already have a project in mind =D
 The cute earrings she made in her tutorial. Love orange!!
 The front of the pouch with all its crafty details
The back of the pouch.

So in love with it and the contents. Thank you soooooo much Danny!!!

I love scraps they are awesome....sometimes I like them better than the whole piece of fabric. When ordering I always make sure I get a scrap bundle/bag or two =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D