Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 10 March 2012

More progress on The Hexie Project

First off a finish. I completed using this handy tutorial from Sew. Quilt. Explore, to complete not one.....not two....not even three....But FOUR!! Pouches





Once I started on one I couldn't stop myself.
Head on over to the blog and make some for yourself too. Trust me when I say they are highly addictive!!


Now onto the progress another sneaky look

I managed to get two more rows added on to day after finishing off those pouches. These Hexies are also very addictive to sew!!

8 comments:

  1. love the pouches, i am tempted to make some myself! love ur fabric choices, and the matching buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable and love the buttons he he :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pouches are adorable and your hexies are looking good. Wish I had that much patience :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all the piecing that takes the most time, tacking and sewing them into the rows is fairly quick, even hand sewn you can chain stitch them =D

      Delete
  4. Love the pouches they are lovely may have a peek at that tutorial. The hexies are really coming on great they look very time consuming.

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D