Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Spring Into Spring Swap!

I've been swapping like crazy these past weeks and surprisingly still have a few items left I'd like to swap still. Maybe some new eyes will have interest in these items.

Photobucket


Both books are in new condition and the Patch Book still has the free gift included in the book. They weren't the style of book I was expecting, so one of you may appreciate the patterns more

Snuggle Up-8 Lap quilts to warm your home

Patch-Cath Kidston
If you have other sewing books I wouldn't mind seeing them, to see if they are the ones I would like. If not I don't mind swapping them for items of the same value. I've included links so you can see the price they roughly sell at. 

I also have a 26 square Nel Whatmore Happy go Lucky Charm pack. I'd swap these for the same amount of charms. They don't have to be from the same collection, just colour coordinated. 
Nel Whatmore Happy Go Lucky Charm Pack
I don't mind posting these abroad (I'm over in the UK)

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested in swaping for the Patch book :) Is there something you'd like from my post?

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D