Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 14 April 2012

Friday night sewing

It's me again! I did warn you I'd be back and here I am.
I managed to get some sewing done as well as many other random things. Saturday's so busy now!

I added some buttons onto the snap pouches! The Giant picked them out for me.
 I cut my 16 patches, ready to be rearranged and put back together. 2 blocks from 1!





Then I had to stop and make dinner!
Tomorrow my Father wanted me to go boot fair with him....I don't know about that he said he'd wake me at 4!!!  I also have another driving lesson at half 2ish! Eeeeeeeeeep! Strange how my life has taken a totally different turn! =D
Father also came in and asked how much I'd be selling each thing for....to be honest I have no idea. Mother suggested the snap pouches should be about £5 each and the Zippered ones £7 each...the quilts are another price story! =D

4 comments:

  1. The snap pouches are adorable....I think your Mother's prices sound agreeable......and 4:00 in the morning........well....will you be able to sleep on the way to boot fair? LOL....seriously, take advantage of all these moments with your parents......you will think of them often in the future and be glad you did.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Hope your boot sale went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with it all if you do decide to go. Your little pouches look fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pouches! ;) can't wait to see what your blocks look like rearranged!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D