Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 14 April 2012

A great day for fabrics!

Last week  I placed an order on Etsy with Pink Castle Fabrics. If you go to my bought fabrics page you can see all the designers. Some haven't got links to Etsy as I got them in a random FQ bundle and couldn't find the right ones on the site. I also forgot to add the Pezzy Charm pack! Doh! All the fabrics are 1/2 yards except from the blue bundle! =D






I'm going to do a mini swap with 3 of those FQ's..I know I won't use them they're not my style at all!
I'll also be back later with the sewing I've done today. =D

2 comments:

  1. Love what you bought ! And I love mail day :) Fabric can brighten up any sad day !

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D