Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 1 April 2012

March Review

Hello my lovely readers!! Welcome to My March review...I should begin with saying HAPPY APRIL 1ST!!!!! Have you thought up any tricks you'll be playing? It is April fools after all...

So way back in February I made a review post on the hings I had made and the things I planned to make In March

Here us the project list I had planned

InLinkz.com

Sadly I didn't get done the Burp Cloths-The flannels have been cut...well half of them
the HST Hexies-no progress what so ever, been sticking to the regular ones!
 The Hexie pillow-I've made my own design, just need to back it1
 or the Toy blocks- I've cut the squares..just need to make them up Everything else I did get done and more!





I guess you may be wondering what I want to get done this month....The quilt tops need to all be made into proper quilts....I've cut the wadding for the granny quilts so far. Everything else that isn't finished should be by the end of this month. *Fingers crossed!*.....More fabric will be ordered, cut sewn, admired and blogged about!
Hopefully I'll find some swaps to join, to share my new found knowledge with a lucky partner! I'll be sure to join some sew-alongs I can manage! Oh and I can't forget the commenting on blog posts I so happen to stumble upon!!!
So stay tuned and thank you all for putting up with me the last month....this month you'll be doing it all over again =D

Linking up with

Lily's Quilts
Lily's Quilts

15 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a lot of cutting! I hate that bit, so well done!
    I found you via the Small Blog Meet, looking forward to see all your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had such a productive month - great mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you have done loads this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed looking over your projects. You should be proud to have accomplished so much in a month. I found you through the Small Blog link at Lily's Quilts. I look forward to seeing more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - nice going on meeting nearly all your sewing goals! That's very impressive! Love the snap pouches :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well all I can say is "You Go Girl!....you have accomplished bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many lovely and fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from Lily's Quilts - I see we have lots of similar projects on our to-do lists! Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, found you through the Fresh Sewing Day too. My, you've been busy too. Some great projects, can't wait to see what else you'll come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha and I thought I had been busy! Bit of a slacker me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving all your hexes. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cherie, you got a lot done on your list! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you have been busy - lots of lovely things. Looking forward to seeing what you get done in April x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have got so much done!! I love the grannies :)

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D