Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 22 April 2012

Put those needles away!

So Father dearest went to boot fair this morning and picked up a bundle of knitting books...there are 26 of them in total. Well when I say books it's a sleeve with a few magazines and 12 smaller project books to make all the items on the sleeve.
I don't actually knit, so I was wondering if any of you ladies do? If the answer is yes please leave a comment. They are fairly weighty so I'd like to post them preferably in the UK. They look like they have been out for a while as I can't find them on the net.
I'm not really sure what I'd like to trade them for, so if you are interested please make an offer for them and i'll take it into consideration. Here is one of them so you can see what they look like.



1 comment:

  1. Those look like they are old patterns! I do knit, but live in Canada, otherwise I'd gladly take them off your hands. Hopefully you can find another person who knits, and would love to put these patterns to good use!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D