Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 22 April 2012

The London Shopping trip

So yesterday I showed you these

 Well here's what was inside
First up the parcel from Fabric Shoppe These are all from a large surprise 16 FQ bundle

 In this pile we have 1.Groove Red-Caleb Gray 2.Critter community panel-Suzy Ultman. 3.Aqua stripe-Just wing it Momo. 4. Christmas Candy stripe-Riley Blake. 5.Enchanted Garden-Riley Blake. 6. Aviary II Scroll work-Joel Dewberry. 7. Black/white Dottie-Moda. 8. Metro Market-Monaluna


 This pile includes 1&2 Kumari  Garden-Chandra in red & Tarika in Gem-Dena Fishbein. 3. Cookery Stripe-Alexander Henry. 4. Blue Daisy-Robert Kaufman 5. Just Dandy, vintage floral stripe-Robert Kaufman. 6. Larkspur, Meadow in Tea- Alexander Henry. 7.Holiday spot and dot in red-Alexander Henry. 8. Pindot in pink- Michael Miller

Then onto the London shopping buys. A random mix of dotty and spotty FQ's..OK so one is a solid and the bottom right is little blue hearts

Then some meters and meters and a half of spotty prints

Then some meters of solids and a couple of gingham prints

All neatly wrapped ready to be stored

Remind me I need to add the bundle fabrics to my page....
There are some fabrics from the bundle that so aren't my style. I hear there's going to be another Fugly fabric swap soon...so you'll see them then =D

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE surprise bundles. Sometimes you get some really good stuff in there, and I say this was definitely one of those times ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great shopping trip. I look forward to seeing what you make with these goodies. I was stopping by today because I was going to give you the Liebster award (just got an email that someone gave it to me) but I see you already got it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you got so many yummy fabrics in the mail! The little daisies on aqua is killing me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D