Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 21 June 2012

The Sneak peak reveal!

Yesterday I showed you this sneak peak

However in the mail I got this awesome package courtesy of the ALFALC Swap from Deanna a great selection of fabrics, zippers, buttons and Candy!! =D





Now I can show you the reveal! 4 more zippered pouches! I had fun making these and will probably make more later in the year! My shop stock is coming along nicely. I may open before Christmas so people can possibly purchase some handmade items from me.







When I get some more labels I'll fuse them to the inside of the pouches...I need to get a few different ones for various items..anyone know any good places to get custom labels?

I finally decided to tackle the things on my WIP pile, starting with the blocks for the circular pillows Father suggested I make.
I had enough HSTs to make 4 of them , one I showed previously (but you can see it here with the others)





I think I'll start making some bags next! I have a magazine with some marked pages, so watch this space --->                         <------- HAH!

Siya'll tomorrow =D