Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 2 August 2012

July Review!!

So wow it's August already! Which means I have to get my skates on to make Mother an awesome birthday present. (its rather annoying that all family birthdays are in consecutive months!) 


After losing my sewing mojo I still got a lot of hand sewing done.
Here is my July mosaic

I also got some swap items made and sent off. Sorted out my stash. Made some flower brooches. Worked on some sketches to help with colour inspiration and started up a secret project.

Today I got even more happy mail!! I am loving this week!!
My fabulous bundle of fabrics came from my new favourite shop Pink Castle Fabrics! The quilt dad blogger bundle as well as some of those gorgeous Madrona Road prints and a Tula print that snuck in...



I also got more progress done with part two of the secret project...I just have to iron all those pieces!



These will go into making some strip blocks, all 1" wide pieces



I'm linking up with
Lily's Quilts

Siya'll tomorrow =D

4 comments:

  1. Your hand stitched projects look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy woman, Cherie! What are you going to make for your mother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did loads in July! Love all those little hexies just waiting to be sewn

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D