Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 23 August 2012

Oh button it!!

Today was spent with a morning of lazing on the chair watching Chronicle I'd give it a 7 out of 10 and that's being generous. I didn't really get what the point was to the movie at all. It was made in a documentary style filming technique, so the movie was shaky and hard to focus on. The storyline itself was let down and again didn't have any real focus. It could have been better thought out, but alas it wasn't. There was a little action towards the end of the movie, but other than that a rather flat movie. Watch it if you want to get your own idea of it. Maybe you can come back and tell me what you thought of it.

After the movie, lunch and talking to Mother I started on closing up the cushions and sewing in the buttons. I have 10 completed so far so just 10 more for buttons. (they are so tricky to put in!) The heart ones are also stitched up, they are 12" in size.


I had to shift some things around so I could stack these without anything being stuck under them. Seeing them piled up almost makes me want to keep them all for myself! I have a few spare wedges so maybe I'll make myself up a few for that future house....

The cake has a nice flavour too it. I think maybe next time I'll use less poppy seeds, I like them yes but there are too many in the cake. The cinnabuns are still a big hit! Even the Older Giant has eaten some and he doesn't generally like cinnamon!

I'll hopefully get those pillows finished tomorrow as well as making pizza for dinner. Coin purses are on the plans next, the scraps are still laid out for them. Have some swap items to make too and send off.

Siya'll tomorrow =D

2 comments:

  1. these look great with the buttons!! love these so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cushions are looking great with those buttons

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D