Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Now you can all "Say Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese!!"

I took a day off from sewing and posting yesterday as work was soo crazy!! Over 300 labels to type up. print off and note down. I did get some help, but it was still a crazy amount! Luckily I got a break from answering the phone as that would have way eaten into the deadline time!

Today was a much better day labels wise only 100 or so to do. Customers were coming in for collections and repairs...luckily I didn't have to deal with them all *sly laugh* The phone complaints weren't too extreme. Though one guy was talking for England I think I tried to say bye to him at least 6 times!!
Getting home I needed a nap as I had a really bad headache so one hour later I got up and pulled out the Polaroid blocks I'd started with a mission to get them all finished! Of course there were some minor interruptions and I asked Mother to print a few recipes off for me....(well I asked for 1 she bought in 3...)







Whilst I was at the iron I got my Christmas fabrics all nicely pressed all ready to be cut....then I need to find that template....

Then I finished of my latest fairy. Now to sketch another custom one this time....


Siya'll tomorrow =D