Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 16 September 2012

Say che.........

So still with the tidying bug I busted out our brand new vacuum cleaner and gave my floors and rug the once over. I can actually see that rug now! (it was a mess of fabric stringy bits and odd threads that didn't quite make it to the bin.....
Next weekend I really need to sort through my other things and have a good old clear out too! I have a lot of things that are 'out of sight out of mind' so why am I keeping them? I could use the space for my sewing things more practical things....

Ok well not quite to that title as my Polariod blocks are only part way done.





 I also added some more colour into the wings of my latest fairy sketch. I also have one on custom request by a good blogging friend of mine!


I pulled out the Christmas prints today all ready to be ironed, cut and sewn into......*taps nose* you'll just have to wait and see.

Siya'll tomorrow =D

4 comments:

  1. The Polaroid blocks are looking so great! Is it just me, or is it a bit of fun seeing them all still pieced together like bizarre little buntings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the Christmas prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying the Polaroid blocks that I'm seeing. I wish I had started them along with everyone else! You have a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Polaroid blocks, love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D