Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 16 September 2012

Say che.........

So still with the tidying bug I busted out our brand new vacuum cleaner and gave my floors and rug the once over. I can actually see that rug now! (it was a mess of fabric stringy bits and odd threads that didn't quite make it to the bin.....
Next weekend I really need to sort through my other things and have a good old clear out too! I have a lot of things that are 'out of sight out of mind' so why am I keeping them? I could use the space for my sewing things more practical things....

Ok well not quite to that title as my Polariod blocks are only part way done.





 I also added some more colour into the wings of my latest fairy sketch. I also have one on custom request by a good blogging friend of mine!


I pulled out the Christmas prints today all ready to be ironed, cut and sewn into......*taps nose* you'll just have to wait and see.

Siya'll tomorrow =D