Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 20 September 2012

Would you like a cookie with that?

After getting in from a typical work day, I quickly went around the shops to buy two baking sheets (as all ours have ridges in them!!) Getting in I threw down my things then ventured downstairs and pulled out the ingredients to make some Oatmeal and Raisin cookies! Father came in to 'help',  as he left a mess over the other side of the kitchen!!




Also cut up the cornbread cake to bring in. The Younger Giant was very eager to try some, but I told him he had to wait till after dinner!

Cookies cooling on the rack. The house smelled soo good!


I've saved some back for us to eat to and of course any that come back from work will also be eaten by Father  the family.....

After the baking and some laundry I got on with sewing the four/nine patch blocks just need to iron them again and they will be ready to cut!



I'll be sure to let you know how the cookies and cake go down tomorrow. I do love to bake! 

Siya'll tomorrow! =D

1 comment:

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D