Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 9 October 2012

What have I been up to??

You may have read yesterday that I had some things to share with you as to what I've been up to in my week away from blogging. I suppose the main thing has been catching up on some movie watching....TV watching and then of course Work takes up best part of the day!

So onto the pictures...

On the 7th I celebrated my 23rd Birthday! I got a great stash of art goodies and ordered myself some fabric which is yet to arrive. We celebrated mostly on the 6th. I also got some LABELS!!!  Not long until things are set in motion now...

I've been working on more Christmas goodies and have gotten back into card making. I pulled out some old supplies as well as using my new ones to whip up some cards. These are just a few I've made so far...

I also wanted to make myself a larger quilt for my Birthday...but the fabrics didn't arrive in time for me to do the back. I did though get the top completed and stuck to my original sketch! The back however will be totally different to the sketch....

I also started on some Christmas tree decorations...I just have to finish those off once I decide how  want them to look that is....

The framework for the shop is all done. Just got to add in the items! I need to get a memory card and Father will be taking the pictures....Only he insists I need props.....hmmmmmmm

Siya'll tomorrow! =D

10 comments:

  1. You have been really busy. Love the big quilt! and Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. Hope you have a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excited about your shop!! and happy birthday! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you are similar to a one-woman factory! Sorry I missed saying happy birthday - really busy over here. So happy birthday now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Send me your address and I'll pop your stuff in the post x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and I have to tell you I love your cards. You have such talent!!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D