Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Wednesday Already!?

It's funny how slow the day goes, but yet how quickly the week passes.

Never the less I've been trying to fit in as much sewing related projects this week as possible. Today was more of the, Glue, fold, press


I have the snap pouches on the bottom "shelf" and the Zakka Style sewing kits on the top "shelf". The bottom is weighted down by the top "shelf" (chest of drawers..the small wooden sets) then the top is weighted down with heavy books...


I've almost finished the Modern She Made swap item. I don't even know what my partner thinks of it as she hasn't commented even once! I just need to quilt it and add a label and it will be done and ready to post.

I came home to find this parcel on the stairs.

It contained charms from the {3x6} Bee Fabric Swap. The theme was stripe/polka dot and a matching solid. I didn't want to take them apart just yet...plus stacks of fabric are so pretty!


Then it was more label gluing and pressing ready for the stuffed cushions!
I may have to sew these ones in as I'm sure it would be near impossible to weigh down a stuffed cushion...

Siya'll later....

5 comments:

  1. can we see a closeup of those labels? they look fancy! Where'd you order them?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful labels. I also love the Modern She Made block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't hear from your swap partner on the Modern She Made Block you can send it this way.....I love it! Yes, I agree that the labels are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you tell the swap mama that you're partner didn't say a word ? Did she leave a comment on another picture ? Or not even that ?

    And I agree with the others, the label look so fancy !!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D