Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 26 April 2015

UKMiniSwap!!!

So as I mentioned in my last post I had entered into two swaps. The second being the #UKminiswap. Both swaps had the same shipping deadlines which was pretty crazy, but manageable.

My partner for this swap was @corriehandy who has her own blog Corriehandy crafter oddly enough I was also her partner too!!!
The mini I made for her was a disappearing 9 patch design in bright colours. I don't usually bind, but did this time round too as it was just as small mini and I even quilted!!



I love the way it turned out and may look into making some more 9 patch items for my shop...

The mini she made for me was a fun chopped Dresden plate design using Denyse Schmidt fabrics. As well as including some awesome goodies!



So another fun swap done! Now I'm in the process of editing pictures for some upcoming additions to the Quilty Little Secrets Shop

Watch this space!

IbeCheraldine =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D