Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 16 March 2012

1st Pleated Boxes Pillow

You may have seen my random posts about the Sew-Along.....You may also have clicked the button in the sidebar, showing you how to make a pillow of your own!
I joined in the fun as I just love making pillows...or cushions as they are better known here!

So here is my finished result

The machine really hated those pleats so they are all hand sewn....Making my second one helped me to find a better way to add the pleats in so they don't burst open when inserting the pillow form. I should have it completed tomorrow =D

2 comments:

  1. Having a great time linking up with other blogs. I appreciate the time you took to comment on my project with the fire-damaged quilt. I will let you know how it comes out. I like looking at your posts. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the pillow - looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D