Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 29 March 2012

Another quilt top!

I'm planning on making 4 all together. They should with some careful sewing measure 23 1/2" square! So far so good. I got another finished today. I forgot to mention yesterday that I used the Twirl charm pack to make that quilt top.
For this quilt top I've used the 10 little things charm pack. I've tried another HST pattern for this one. Hourglasses this time round =D






I've also laid out a design for my MAM Hexie project. I know I should have finished this ages ago, but I got distracted with quilt making. The pattern is subject to change so watch this space =D


Today I'm linking up with TNT Thursdays

4 comments:

  1. I love 10 little things!! That top is awesome!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you have major patience doing all those hexies!! Well done you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the 10 Little Things quilt top so far! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D