Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 15 March 2012

Apparently I've been tagged!!

Danny over at Mommy For Reals has tagged me in the random 11 questions that I've read is sweeping through blogland...at least that what she says

RULES:

-You must post the rules.
-Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged. I have to think of questions oh my!
-Tag 11 people and link them in your post-Wow 11 is a large number Think I'll just do four or so...
-Let them know you have tagged them.

So here are Danny's questions

My questions for you:

1. What is your favorite Tom Hanks movie?
That would have to be either Castaway....such a dramatic movie or Big. My brother hates it, but I love watching it when it comes on tv!


2. What is your favorite lunch spot and what do you order there? I love Subway! Their Meatball Marinara is to die for!!


3. What is your most embarrassing moment? Hmmmm when I was in college there was a guy who had a crush on me. I stupidly said to my friend if you can prove it then fair enough....so they went and told him I liked him!!! All his mates cornered me and asked me if it was true....we dated for a few months before breaking up....I still randomly speak to him now!


4. What would you do with the money if you won the lottery? I'd buy a house here in the UK and one in the USA!!! so that I can be close to all the great fabric stores and American food is awesome!! Oh and some fabric...lots and lots of fabric =D.....and a car......


5. Which fabric store has the best fat quarter bundles and which one is your favorite bundle? I love the Fat Quarter Shop and The Eternal Maker bundles. It's too hard to pick a favourite If I had to money I'd buy them all!


6. I'm coming over for breakfast and bringing the juice. Which kind should I pick up? Apple it must be apple....


7. Who is your favorite artist? I love Salvador Dali. His paintings are so creative and inspiring
 with their random colour palettes! 


8. Which song reminds you of your high school years? Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus


9. What is your favorite item to make? I love making Cushion covers! They have so many designs for them! I also love little pouches!


10. Which is your favorite flower? Tulips!! or Lillies =D


11. Which sewing machine do you use? Does it have a name? Tell me about it. I have a http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/treasure/8janome1.JPG-the closest picture of it....My father bought it from boot fair for me. I love using it...though It has a huge problem going over seams no matter what direction they go in. I also have a Beldray....it's broken twice now!!! The take-up lever keeps breaking and when I re-thread the bobbins all the thread somehow gets tangled up in the machine!! 

Crazy questions much but so much fun

So here are the lucky Four people I'm tagging

Richard  over at Richard Quilts
Nicky  over at Mrs Sew and Sow
 Lisa over at In the Boon Docks
Rebecca  over at Sew Festive Handmade

So My questions are


  1. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
  2. Without looking, guess what time it is
  3. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
  4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
  5. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
  6. Can you remember your dream from last night...What happened?
  7. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
  8. When did you last laugh?
  9. What will you be up to this weekend?
  10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
  11. Seen anything weird lately?
Random I know Answer the questions...Link back here so I can see your answers =D

1 comment:

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D