Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 15 March 2012

It is COMPLETED!!!!

I can now throw myself a mini party!! Firstly though what else I've been making today

The starting of another pillow!! I'm so in love with these fabrics right now!! The colours all complement eachother perfectly!! Even the mustard Echo print works!! I forgot to take a picture of it actually sewn together! I'll be adding the pleats tomorrow...the backing has been cut. It's all ready and raring to go!


Yes the page break was necessary! The fun of a Sneaky look and a Big reveal!! The top is done!! Finished...Finito!! I'm so happy with how it turned out. Hexie paper piecing ACCOMPLISHED!!!  I need suggestions for a backing to this please and thanks!!

I'll also be starting another Hexie project next week using my MAM quilt fabrics!! As well as jumping into the Granny Square block bus!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the Hexie project turned out great! Worth waiting for..........you know if you keep using up all this fabric you are just going to HAVE to order some more............(grin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background could be brown, pink, white or cream - lots of choices! Well done and I adore Echo too!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D