Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 19 March 2012

Granny Square progress and a new Sneaky Project!

Yesterday..which I forgot to post about I made some more progress in the Granny square blocks, completing 3 black/brown blocks
I have two more to make of this colour then its on to the next colour palette! So much fun to make!
The Sneaky project.....This is what I got up to today, after checking my emails and blog reading....and before coming back online for more blog reading and mosaic making......I love paper pieced Hexies! However my poor fingertips do not!! Regardless I sew on anyways
Here's a look into what's to be made


I hope you'll stay tuned for more =D

4 comments:

  1. Well your granny squares are just too pretty! The more I see quilters doing the granny squares the more I am thinking I might need to do that......after all the other projects I have lined up......I wonder what you are up to with the hexies now.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Granny Squares look great. It's such an easy block I don't know why I've not tried it before. Your hexies are turning out nicely. I love the colors...keep on stitchin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops...My comment did not post. Hope it will not post twice. Anyway...What did I say...Your Granny Squares look nice. They look easy, don't know why I've not tried them yet. Your hexies look great. I love the colors. Keep on stitchin'.

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D