Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 5 March 2012

Progress in the Sew along

I've joined the Craft Buds Pleated Boxes Pillow sew-along which you can find the button for over in the sidebar. I just wanted to share my progress with you so far

 Fabrics from a swap I won from Lisa at In The Boon Docks
 The pieced strips cut into 3" squares
 4 solid 3" squares and 12 white squares
 My layout for the top design

With the strips to be pleated added in and sewn together. I'm surprised I'm up to date usually I'd procrastinate and not get it done, but this time I decided to make sure I wasn't behind =D

I also want to add that I still have this trade open if anyone is interested please let me know =D
Click here

2 comments:

  1. Love that material. It is great. Made 2 runners and a lap quilt out of it and I still have 2-3 more runners worth of material left.

    http//richardquilts.blogspot.com
    http://trackmyshows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented and I love all the fabric's that you show.
    Thank you for dropping by my blog. I love new follower's and comment's.
    Love.Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D