Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 30 April 2012

3 quilts quilted one to go!

Before the shocking title news some super cute fabric arrived in the post today....Father actually bought it to me this time O_O! It was sent from Emily at Strawberry Patch, as well as the fabric she sent me some bunting, which I put around my sewing table. (The scissors were like that from last night)






Now onto the title. You read right! I not only finished quilting the quilt I've been trying to for the past few days, but I started and finished the next one! I have one more to quilt, then binding all four and they'll be done! I just need to find some yellow/gold thread...(mosaics are back in town!)


I never thought I'd say this, but hand quilting is actually not so bad! I've gotten better with each block I've passed, it's actually straight and mostly even stitches! I won't do this for all quilts, but definitely a few here and there. I used a thicker large needle...so maybe Jano might need one too.
I'll have to make another mosaic of my April finishes....Where did the month go?!
Happy April everyone, hope you all made some great things and will continue to do so in May =D

P.S. More swaps, giveaways and random crafty things to come next month!

3 comments:

  1. good job on the quilting, Cherie! Love the way the bunting looks on your new table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you've had a productive day. Cute quilts - I love the handstitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it arrived safely! I got mine yesterday, I completely forgot to let you know, thanks so much for a lovely easy swap :-)

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D