Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 1 May 2012

My April Review and 1st of May =D

Well you have been following along, leaving such lovely comments on my posts, seeing what craziness I've been up too.
Looking back over last month (through the pictures I uploaded more like) I found I had actually done a bit more than I thought. So without any further babbling (until after the pictures) here is my mosaic.

OK so the picture run down.
1.Scrappy Gingham Dresden plate. 2.Pillow for Mother. 3. Zippered pouch. 4.Vintage Hexie cushion cover. 5.Cut fabrics ready for projects. 6.April BOM-Quilt story. 7.6 snap pouches. 8. Giveaway win from Kate Spain!. 9. Easter bun making. 10. Shopping(yes that had to be included!) 11.More DP16 blocks. 12. Another Hexie panel. 13. Sewing space make-over! 14. Mug Rug swap. 15. Log cabin blocks for Siblings together. 16. Triangles cut for secret project. 17.Making my own binding! 18. Binding applied to quilt.

I've also Hand quilted, started on some other cushion covers..cut even more squares and fabric than shown in the picture above. Sketched out some designs. Joined some swaps.....RATZModern She MadeALFALC. Plus a few fabric swaps of my own!




Today I completed 17 and 18! OK so the binding isn't fully attached I have to hand sew the back on, but 3 quilts are bound and ready for a finish! So excited! 3 finishes soon!





Yes those are pins you see. I did tell you they weren't finished =P

In the post this morning I received from a swap from my dear blogging friend Ida-My Sister Made Me do it


Gorgeous fabric, A cute card and Buttons!!!! She knows me so well *wipes tear from eye*

So this month those quilts + 1 will be done gone no longer WIP's. There are some pillow tops on the pile to complete...My BOM block for this month to be done. 2 swap items to finish, then be sent away! 1 swap to raid my stash and send away.  Golly this month should be fun!

Linking up here

Lily's Quilts
=D

4 comments:

  1. You had a busy month, Cherie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a huge amount of work, you've obviously spent a long time on all of these. Well done!
    Ps ~ the scrappy gingham binding is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....and I got my fabric from you today! Love it...it is more beautiful in person.......glad you liked the buttons....thanks for a cool swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. You were really busy last month. Can't wait to see what you get up to this month!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D