Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 9 April 2012

Don't you snap at me!

Today we found out our partners for the
My partner is -Insert name here- She would like a sewing machine cover.....I have never made one of these before..So need to search the net for a tutorial....or maybe you have one you could send me =D

I also managed to sew up my 6 Snap pouches...all that needs to be done is the decoration...which reminded me I need more buttons! Buying single buttons is fairly expensive after a while, so I need to get some packs of buttons in various colours....



I also made this pincushion a while back.....like last month...I just never got round to posting it. It's not got perfectly matching seams or points, but it does it's job and I love it




I need to get some more flat head pins! To the online shops...*Exit stage right* =D

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure I saw a simple tutorial for a sewing machine cover just yesterday!!! Let me see if I can find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pincushion! I haven't made a pincushion yet - the orange side of yours is so awesome I might need to change that when I can sit at my machine again {hurt my back over the weekend}

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so nice Cherie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made sewing machine covers for my machines last year. SInce you don't know the measurements of your partner's, I'd suggest you just make covers like mine. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kateyz/6732547621/in/photostream They are just small rectangular quilts that lay over top and drape in front and back. In the picture there are no ties, but since then I"ve added some ribbon ties to the side. Easiest possible way to go, especially when you don't know the size of the machine it's for!!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D