Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 7 April 2012

Oh I do love to shop in London

Oh do love the great market stalls...where the fabric is quite cheap and the prices aren't too steep oh I do love the fabric market stalls!
However the shops are another story!

Yesterday I mentioned I would be in London for the day shopping with the Aunt and Mother....my Brother then decided he would tag along too and when we got there my Uncle came along for the ride! I was glad he was there he haggled down the prices! So I got a meter for just £1.50!!



There are are my buys...no designer prints but a great range of solids, one baby print and gingham's!! Now to order some designer fabric teeeheeeheee

I took a picture of the quilting from those pouches straight lines quilted at random widths and stitch lengths
So all in all a great day out! =D

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you found some great finds. I too would love to go shop in London for different reasons. I live in Salt Lake City, UT USA and have never been their but my great grandmother was born their and have always wanted to visit. Love the gingham you got I made some hot pads recently out of some of them.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    http://juliadawnhealey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the gingham Cherie :) Which part of London is this market in???

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just can't go wrong with solids and ginghams! Glad your Uncle went along and was able to get you some good deals.......your pouches are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric combos on the pouches! I love your sweet ginghams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh cute fabrics!! excellent prices too wish we had somewhere similar up here! x

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D