Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 6 May 2012

Hey! Put that back!

So you know those bed-sheets I showed you yesterday..to refresh that tired memory of yours
 Well I cut into them..and used them to back the two granny quilts I showed you, using the pillow method as I call it. Back and front right sides facing sew around edge, leave a gap for turning, turn right side out and iron slightly. I have yet to make the binding, but the strips are cut. Then these two will be done!

I also backed the item for the MSM Swap item too!(with some sewing errors as shown in the first two pictures) Some hand sewing, providing my partner likes the design and it too will be completed.
Father also went to boot fair and bought me back some goodies..which I will photograph tomorrow to share with you...=D

2 comments:

  1. I like you method for backing your quilt. It's a little like 'birthing a baby' when you turn it, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, ironing - I wish I could hire out that part of sewing! Can't wait to see you're cute little owlies - and love those new boxes and drawers - being organized is so exhilarating!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D