Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Say Cheese Granny!

Today was a goooooood day!

First off I woke up and saw a pile of parcels on my table! (I didn't even hear my door open) I resisted opening them and went to start my routine.
After the routine I went with Father to the post office. Some lucky Ladies will be receiving some fabric in the mail...one the RATZ Swap item....which I just remembered I didn't take a finished picture of before sending it!! DoH!
Upon returning I opened my parcels

In picture order
1&2 -Perle cotton from Thread Art $0.99 each! Which is £0.62p they were on sale! so I got 14 different colours. I had more in the basket, but scaled it down!.....Strangely big box which was filled with paper over thread!
3,4,5&6- The package from Zipit. I love the cute tape they put on the parcel. I peeled that off and stuck it on the inside of my new tin! On the back they stamped the cute rainbow monkey!! I ordered 25 8" and 5" zips in some gorgeous rainbow shades! All ready to make pouches.
7-Fabric received in a swap with Steph-Hope Sewing is Genetic. Navy Pezzy print-American Jane and some random charms.
8-Fabric swapped for in the Fugly Fabric Party with Debbie-A Quilters Table. Backyard Friends by Whimsicals for Red Rooster and My Mind's Eye by Riley Blake
9. My new tin filled with notions ans sewing accessories!


Then I decided to take some time out and do some sewing for myself


You'll have to stay tuned to see what this becomes. Yes I'm being sneaky! =D

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what your making, sounds interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, how did you leave those packages unopened? I would have torn into them so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like your mailman delivers much better packages than mine does!!! I did, however, receive a big shipment from Zipit the other day, as well, which made my week! Your mystery project looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D