Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 25 May 2012

What a Mug....

Rug!.

Firstly if you want a cool new swap to join have a look at this one

Ah yes that's right. All 8 mug rugs are now completed..no casualties this time round. Please imagine the spork is a spoon! I'll possibly make more in the future when the mood strikes.




I then made a start on the binding for the sewing kits.....such a pain with mini binding! Who thought it was a clever idea! I still have to sew it down..Jano + mini binding= As if!

Then I made a start on the Pixie Handbag, pulling out my MAM fabrics
1. Amy Butler-Lotus Brown. 2.LoulouThi-Totem in Grapefruit. 3.? (anyone seen it before, it came from a scrap bundle..) 4. Darlene Zimmerman

 I've interfaced all the pieces...Crazy in this heat, but it had to be done! The pocket for the inside will be 5.Lecien-My Folklore in Beige

 I'm not a matching person at all, when it comes to things for myself. I love these fabrics so why not make a bag using them. Sadly my LouLouThi print is almost done. I've ordered another in Tart...They had not the Grapefruit =(

Tomorrow as usual is shopping then random sewing.....I'll possibly get that binding done and move onto the next stage of the bag....the bag may come first however.....=D

P.S
Still loving these yogurts!
They do them in peach now too! (these are the bigger tubs..they also do four packs in various other flavours)

6 comments:

  1. Hey Cherie - I lvoe the pocket soon those mug rugs - great idea to tuck a cookie in there! What do you do with all the things you make in multiples?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typos-yikes, sorry! It should say love the pockets on...!!

      Delete
  2. Cherie your a busy woman! Love the mug rugs and that purse is going to be awesome. I don't have the patience for the mini sewing kits. Have fun shopping tomorrow, wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your mug rugs. Those would be a great item for you to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that scrappy purse! And look at all those mug rugs! Clever idea to add the pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what else would fit nicely in those pockets with the spoon? A 2-pack of Biscoff! Yummy with tea, and a teabag would fit in the pocket, too. I suppose that makes me gauche - tea bags! =) They look great, and I like the start of your bag.'

    dezertsuz at gmail

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D