Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 2 June 2012

May Review!

The first day of the month and some new goodies already.
I went out today and a shop I love going into every time I go to town was having a closing down/relocation sale. Luckily they are just moving to the shop next door! I picked up these goodies, yes there is one in the picture, but I bought 7 of them. they were a pound each!
All ready to add my rainbow scraps to..once I cut them to decent sizes and sort through them that is...

I then popped into WHS and found these magazines! One I saw on Lynnes blog, it was hidden behind an load of other magazines!
The other in preparation for



Sew Sweetness

It even has the pattern pieces in the book as a pull out for many of the projects inside! 

I got the leather cord in the post this morning so moved to the next step of the Zakka Style sewing kits





I need to turn the rest right side out..and the pincushions..get some stamps, iron, stuff, sew up and done! 

So now onto my May mosaic. I didn't realise how much I'd gotten done until I was looking through the folder I store each months pictures in.
So here is My May Mosaic




Yes I was pretty busy last month. This month is set to be the same. Maybe even more. On Monday there will be a giveaway, so stay tuned for updates.
I'll see you back here later with my Saturday post, siya'll then =D

Linking up with

Lily's Quilts

6 comments:

  1. What a productive month! Those little owls are just too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you certainly did get a lot done! Looks like some great projects in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very busy month! And colorful too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what lovely finishes. Nicely done! Best wishes for June!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, very productive month. I love the jar. How big is that? I'd love to store flours in them if they're large or herbs if they're small. =)

    dezertsuz at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kilner jars are so useful aren't they. Well done for getting so much done last month, I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D