Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 22 July 2012

That really lazy day.....

It's Sunday so we wake up late, eat brunch then chill out for the rest of the day.

Father got me another load of fabrics. Which I'll take pictures of. Just a not to say it's Christmas themed...so for anyone out there making Christmas items I'll have fabric to swap....there are meters/yards of it!! (not all the same print. Though there are yards of green/red fabric!!)

So on my lazy day. I watched the TV!! Threw some clothes into the scary washing machine. Honestly if you weren't used to it you'd think it was breaking down or about to explode! Plus I'm pretty sure its pushed itself even further back into the space it sits in.

I watched a movie that was on TV Disney Channels, 'Let It Shine'  definitely worth the watch if you're into musicals..mind you most of you in in America so it's probably and old movie by now!

Then I got my hexies from yesterday all cut and ironed


yes this picture is recycled i forgot to take a pic after ironing...being lazy remember...
Then I made a slow start on the larger ones



I've done more than just those 2 like 3 of these fit on the thread I cut...I must say larger hexies are trickier to baste!

I even chilled out after dinner watching TV with Mother and the Older Giant....I had to go investigate what happened to the Younger Giant....he was napping....or was until I suggested I'd tickle him. Crazy boy! Father is down/up in London.
So a nice quiet day. On a plus note I found some Echo Fabrics on Etsy at RockPaperScissorsNJ Happy dance! You wouldn't believe the amount of shops I looked through to find them! I still need to acquire the rest....

Well I'm back to 'work' tomorrow

Siya'll then =D

4 comments:

  1. Nice fabrics you found! I also relaxed a bit yesterday and saw a very interesting film about the Olympic Games at the ancient times. Not about the athletes or sports, but about all the little things around the games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric you found, and that is a lot of hexies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my kind of lady day! Love your hexis, I have been working on a few also.

    By the way, I found your site after visiting P. at The Way I Sew It. I am the maker of her new t-shirt. If you would like one, please contact me! I am starting a new business and still in the process of getting my shop set up, but would be happy to make one for you!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for hexies! I finally jumped on the bandwagon and spent Saturday watching tv and basting hexies :)

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D