Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 20 August 2012

Cinnabon anybody?

I have some to share...OK well maybe they wont reach to you but I do have some!

Whilst waiting for my order to arrive I got on with some sewing. Pulling out all my solid and odd shaped scraps, I laid them out on my sewing area (read bed) as well as some newspaper squares cut to charms and 8.5" to make up some scrappy log cabin blocks.

Sarah-Lou suggested I make up some coin purses for my shop, so as I have a load of scraps, I thought best you use those up for something fun. I worked on the charm blocks first and have a few more to go in different colourways

During the sewing time Mother dithered about making some Cinnabons eventually she decided to and called me in to help...(she weighed the ingredients I did all the hard grafting and pulled my left elbow somehow in the process..)


How yummy do they look! I must say eating one now they taste even better. We didn't start them till after 4 so by dinner time they were done and ready. It's after 11 now, I like to have a late before midnight snack.

So I'm off to enjoy the rest of my cinnabon and a soya yoghurt

Siya'll tomorrow =D