Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 12 August 2012

Love Patchwork Magazine.....

So remember the magazine I showed you all yesterday? Found here They are not paying me to review it this is just my take on the magazine as I haven't found many that I really like.


I took some snaps of a few of the projects inside









There are many others.  Full of colour, inspiration and a lot of different tips on sewing, cutting and buying fabric. It's good for beginners to advanced quilters. It's very detailed when describing how to make the quilt. I'd of liked there to be a few more diagrams on some of the steps, but it's still a great magazine.

I decided to chill out today and take some time to watch TV and relax a bit. I made a plum, pear and mango crumble for dessert the mango is a little sour)

I got some more sewing done and it's going together quicker than I thought. I have a few more to go then I can move on to step 3.

I have quite a lot of pieces left over so may whip up some cushion overs with them......

Volunteering tomorrow. Cooking session this time! 

Siya'll tomorrow =D

3 comments:

  1. nice magazine..........gosh I can get lost in mine sometimes.......and no matter how many times I look at them it seems like I see something different each time.......I guess it just depends on my quilting mood at the time.......lol.....my latest "craze" has been cutting and swapping postage Stamp squares......my sewing room floor is a mess...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great projects in there! Glad to see your project is moving along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just found the magazine at Joanne's fabrics , I really liked it because I was looking for something different. Im tired of all the other typical stuff. I was wondering if you knew will this come out again?? Is it monthly ? Thanks Izzy R

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D