I think G was jealous that he had to stay indoors, doing some coursework stuff and miss out on all the gardening fun! He'll be out there tomorrow...so he hopes. We all had a laugh back inside whilst the child had lunch. (men can be really mean and tell thee worst jokes ever!)
I actually love gardening. There's something rather fun about being outdoors digging up soil ready to plant your own produce. Here at home we have a vegetable patch that I was sad to miss out on helping with due to volunteering.
There was some paper work and such to sort once the child had left. There were some missing forms that needed to be filled out..only with most of the children on holiday it may be a bit tricky to get them done!
F left early and I stayed to help sort out the paperwork and a few other bits and pieces. They seem to be happy enough to have me there as I think I've been rather helpful. I'm still looking for a proper job though....
Back home was continuation of my secret project....I guess you may be wondering why it's secret? I wasn't sure if it would work when I first started it as it came from an idea I saw and then adapted it to my own style. I had a task cutting and sorting making sure everything matched up right so I could make a decent tutorial at the end. I then hit a minor bump, as I forgot about one major aspect of the project and had to do some speedy calculations and searching for the missing part. I found it eventually after a few hours of looking.
I've still been working hard on it and shockingly have no other projects on the go! This has been a main getting all the major leg work sorted so I only have the final part to finish once my order comes through.
After that I can get to work on my sorting things for my Etsy shop! I still have to come up with:
- A cool and catchy name
- A logo
- Prices - thinking of doing a survey for ideas
- Shipping costs-can go to the post office to get that sorted
- I need to get packaging and such for the items some are small and others are quilts or cushions- I think Father can get some envelopes for the smaller items...may have to look online for bulk boxes.....
- Getting some business cards printed after step one and two
- Taking pictures of each item and then uploading and editing them
- Organising the pictures in the shop
- The grand opening and crossing fingers that all goes well!
I'm sure I'm missing something there, I'll add it in If I think of anything else....
More pinning to go, which is going faster than expected. I'm onto step 5 now.
Siya'll tomorrow =D