Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 15 August 2012

When Hay fever attacks!

I really hate hay fever! I took some tablets this morning, but they seem to of had no effect. I'm going to blame the weather! I have been blowing my nose for the majority of the day! My poor innocent young bin full of snotty tissues! I also feel oddly nauseous don't know if its the hay fever or down to something I ate....
Today volunteering was cancelled due to the blamed weather. It was too wet to go outside, so there would have been no point sending the poor children out there!
So I got to go home super early.
I buckled down and got a whole lot more of the secret project done before stopping to eat some lunch then leave to go to the hospital. I was in the waiting room for nearly an hour after my appointment was supposed to be! It was for my teeth. I have to have a small operation done to remove some skin that is covering my back molar, the Dr was baffled as to why my teeth had grown like that which was rather funny. Apparently my wisdom teeth are buried so they wont actually come through and I don't have to get them removed either. They'll contact me with an appointment date for the operation. He said it should take no more than half an hour and healing should take a week or less....

Getting back home was more work on the project half of step 4 is done! The other half is in progress. I just need to place an order to finish the project completely. I won't be breaking the ban either.
I guess I can show you a sneak peak....

Hahahaha *wipes tears from eyes*

I have taken way more pictures so I can write up a tutorial eventually...

I also need to think about pricing for my stock items. I'm going to take a few pictures of the things I have then upload them on Flickr. I'll conduct a small survey to find out the prices potential customers would be willing to pay. Good idea? Bad idea? Suggestions if you have any....

Siya'll tomorrow =D

1 comment:

  1. well I am so glad to know that you can remain full of wisdom.....LOL...but I'm sorry you are suffering with the darn hay fever.....staying inside was probably a great idea........and thanks for that sneak peek.....now I know exactly what you are making....LOL.....

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D