Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 1 September 2012

August review!!

I still can't get over how quickly last month went. I mean seriously why is this year going by so quickly! Last month I got a lot of random projects done. As well as some cooking, some movie watching, some London Eye going on, the odd trips to the cinema, Volunteering (which I now realise is what took up my sewing time! FOOL!), a few swap goodies and giveaways. Plus a present for Mother.


Those purses from yesterday that I had a problem with the zippers. They are fully functionable, they can still open and close, the purse can still be used for a number of things as seen in the 3rd picture, Do I sell them still as they are? thoughts please....





 I then got on with the not so mammoth task of cutting my beloved fabrics


Then sketching out a design for the quilt I plan to make...this is not finished yet....

As well as making up my own paper pieced blocks from patterns slightly smaller/larger than the size I've made them to (8" x 9") I'll get those sewn up tomorrow

This month has started well already.  A new project. A new job starting Monday....which will sadly effect my sewing time, but I should still get things done during the 'free hours' if I plan my time accordingly. Tis the Younger Giant's birthday this month.....I think a large pillow for his bed lounging is in order!....I should probably make the Older Giant one too....

Tonight I'm linking up with 
Lily's Quilts

Siya'll tomorrow =D