Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 6 September 2012

Present in the makings...

So with the Younger Giants birthday coming up in like 8 days I thought I best get a move on with making him something. I pulled out the left over wedges from the pillows and had to to change them round as mostly pinks and browns were left! I managed to find a few other colours, and sort the other leftovers into reasonable colour schemes....

I still had to use a pink wedge, but hopefully he wont notice/mind....it's the lightest shade there was (the others were bright pink!)


Teamed with the fun rainbow sashing...

I found some green fabric to back it with. I'm not sure what kind of material it is at all, but it has a nice soft feel to it and is light in weight.

I eventually plan to rainbow embroider his name, I'll possibly get some done tomorrow when I get home....When I get started on embroidery it becomes so addictive! With some luck I should have it finished by Sunday stuffing and all. I'll let him pick a button for it.....not that I'll tell him what its for...

Oh and a picture of the bobbin casing which was casing the strange clicking noise...of which I didn't hear today, maybe Jano can read minds about him going to be checked out!


Well tomorrow is going to be a long day. I have a random appointment, maybe I'll grab some food after leaving there....then off to work for a shorter day!

Tonight I'm linking up with

Thursday Think Tank

Siya'll tomorrow =D

3 comments:

  1. so sneaky - getting the Younger Giant to pick out the button for his own b-day gift ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pillow - I think that light pink could pass for beige!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all the birthdays in your family have been pretty close together! Glad you have such a nice stash to pull gift making items from. I embroider as little as possible.....lol

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D